In addition to general terms and conditions for package travel at African Culture Trip written above, special payment and cancellation conditions are also applied.
ACT’s special terms & conditions
After receiving the booking, a deposit of 150 € per person will be charged. The reservation fee must be paid within 7 days to confirm the booking and it is never refunded.
The full tour price is due 14 days before the departure.
A payment is possible through a bank transfer, IDEAL or PayPal (a 6 % handling fee will be Charged when PayPal is used).
The passenger may cancel the tour without special reason any time. No matter what is the reason for cancellation. ACT’s special cancellation conditions are applied (different from General terms for package travel as mentioned above. Cancellation fee is charged as follows:
- Until 45 days prior to departure by paying the reservation fee 150 €.
- Later than 45 days but no later than 21 days prior to departure by paying 25 % of the price of the tour.
- Later than 21 days but no later than 7 days prior to departure by paying 50% of the price of the tour.
- Later than 7 days but no later than 3 days prior to departure by paying 75 % of the price of the tour.
- Later than 3 days prior to departure by paying 95 % of the price of the tour.
Traveler’s right to make changes to passenger details on their booking or transfer the package to another person. According to general terms and conditions for package travel a passenger has the right to make changes to passenger details on their booking or transfer the package to another person. In a such case the difference between the original package and the new package as well as administrative expenses of 25 euro will be charged.
Amendments valid till the end of 2021.
Change booking dates
We allow you to choose a different booking date once, as long as places are available and the change is done 6 weeks prior to arrival at latest.
You can postpone your booking to the next winter/summer season as well. If you can’t pick your new dates at the time of cancellation, we offer a full credit towards a future trip with us. E.g. if you have booked a tour for the summer or winter 2021-2022 which you can’t make, we’ll give you a credit which can be used until the end of the summer or winter season 2022-23.
Choose a different tour
- In case your new dates and your previous tour no longer work out you can choose a different tour with us. The tour price will be updated accordingly (Note: No refund).
- Note, in case you have to cancel your booking and you don’t want to change the date/tour or receive the credit for a future booking, our standard cancellation conditions apply (excluding the above mentioned free cancellation policy). Standard cancellation conditions are applied if you want to cancel the tour due to cancelled flights.
Please check the booking confirmation carefully and inform the tour operator immediately of any mistakes (dates etc.). If the tour operator is not informed, the passenger will be considered responsible for the mistake.
It is essential that a passenger is covered by adequate travel insurance, travel insurance should be arranged by passenger.
- ACT’s is not in a position to offer a passenger any assistance in the event of delay at the outward or homeward point of departure. The airline concerned will be responsible for a passenger in the event of flight cancellation or delays.